Dallas Rear-End Truck Accident Lawyer
We can handle your serious injury claim or file a lawsuit for you
Rear-end accidents involving 18-wheelers and other large trucks in Dallas often result in serious injuries, including whiplash and concussions. Many rear-end truck accidents happen on highways like I-45 or I-30. But they can just as easily happen on the Stemmons Freeway (I-35E) or Cesar Chavez Boulevard.
In addition, certain tractor-trailer accidents involve underride accidents, a type of rear-end crash. Whatever the circumstances of your crash, make sure you take certain steps right away. Get immediate medical attention, including emergency medical care if necessary at Medical City Dallas Hospital or another hospital. Then talk to a lawyer to learn more about your rights.
For more than two decades, the Dallas truck accident lawyers at The Marye Law Firm have been fighting for the rights of people injured in rear-end truck accidents. We know what evidence to look for. We know what questions to ask. We’re ready to get right to work on your legal case.
Why rear-end truck accidents happen
Rear-end accidents caused by commercial truck drivers often occur due to driver error or a mechanical problem. This includes:
- Speeding truck drivers tailgating who don’t have enough time to slow down and avoid a collision.
- Texting truck drivers not paying attention, who crash into a car in front of them.
- Distracted truck drivers, including drivers looking up directions on a GPS or talking to a dispatcher.
- Tired truck drivers who fall asleep at the wheel, especially in cases involving highway truck accidents late at night.
- Truck drivers under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
How much your case is worth
Rear-end accidents involving tractor-trailers (also called 18-wheelers or semi trucks), delivery trucks, and other large, commercial vehicles often add up to a lot of money. This is because the injuries sustained by people in such accidents are often very serious.
Depending on the severity of your injury, the cost of your medical care and how much time you need to rest and recover (and not work), your injury claim can easily add up to thousands of dollars or significantly more. If you were rear-ended by a semi truck or other commercial vehicle, the best way to know how much your case is worth is to talk to a lawyer as soon as possible after your accident.
Legal options for rear-end truck accidents
Texas has an at-fault insurance system when it comes to truck accidents. This means the at-fault party is responsible for compensating injury victims for their accident-related expenses. As a result, you often have several choices for getting the money you deserve for your accident:
- Accept a settlement offer from the at-fault party, which can be more than one company in certain truck accident claims.
- Ask for more money and negotiate a better settlement offer with the at-fault party.
- File a lawsuit or take other legal action against the at-fault party.
In each case, an experienced attorney can help you pursue the financial compensation you rightfully deserve.
Make the right choice. Choose The Marye Law Firm
The stakes are high in many rear-end truck accident claims. Truck drivers, trucking companies, and the insurance companies that represent them know this. That’s why they often do everything they can to reduce or deny your injury claim.
Level the playing field. Contact our law firm and schedule a free case evaluation with a Dallas truck accident lawyer who will stand up for your rights. We have the knowledge, the skills, and the drive you need to succeed.
The Marye Law Firm – we take winning seriously.